ZooProposal.com and ZooProposal.co.uk is provided by Zoo Proposal Ltd.
What data do we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Account relevant data including Name, Email, Telephone Number, and those of others in your organization
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use ZooProposal.co.uk and ZooProposal.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on ZooProposal.co.uk and ZooProposal.com
- how long you spend on each ZooProposal.co.uk and ZooProposal.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Your name and email address is required to secure your account and prevent unauthorized access.
Your business details are optional, but are required to present in the body of Proposals.
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not be shared with third parties.
We use Stripe to collect your payments.
We use FastSMS to send text messages.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
Your account will be closed if there is no activity for 1 year, and any credits refunded in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Invoices with your business name and address will be retained for 7 years as required by law.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible.
Your personal data will be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA).
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
We also store encrypted backups on a daily basis to prevent data loss.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, GDS will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer
Suite 34, Imex Business Centre
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Last updated 06 July 2018